1. size - noun
· the physical magnitude of something (how big it is); "a wolf is about the size of a large dog"
2. size - noun
· the property resulting from being one of a series of graduated measurements (as of clothing); "he wears a size 13 shoe"
3. size - noun
· any glutinous material used to fill pores in surfaces or to stiffen fabrics; "size gives body to a fabric"
4. size - noun
· the actual state of affairs; "that's the size of the situation"; "she hates me, that's about the size of it"
5. size - noun
· a large magnitude; "he blanched when he saw the size of the bill"; "the only city of any size in that area"
6. size - verb
· cover or stiffen or glaze a porous material with size or sizing (a glutinous substance)
7. size - verb
· sort according to size
8. size - verb
· make to a size; bring to a suitable size
9. size - adjective
· (used in combination) sized; "the economy-size package"; "average-size house"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.