1. singles - noun
· badminton played with one person on each side
2. singles - noun
· tennis played with one person on each side
3. single - noun
· a base hit on which the batter stops safely at first base
4. single - noun
· the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"; "they had lunch at one"
5. single - verb
· hit a single; "the batter singled to left field"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.