1. singing - noun
· the act of singing vocal music
2. singing - noun
· disclosing information or giving evidence about another
3. sing - verb
· deliver by singing; "Sing Christmas carols"
4. sing - verb
· produce tones with the voice; "She was singing while she was cooking"; "My brother sings very well"
5. sing - verb
· to make melodious sounds; "The nightingale was singing"
6. sing - verb
· make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound; "the kettle was singing"; "the bullet sang past his ear"
7. sing - verb
· divulge confidential information or secrets; "Be careful--his secretary talks"
8. singe - verb
· burn superficially or lightly; "I singed my eyebrows"
9. singe - verb
· become superficially burned; "my eyebrows singed when I bent over the flames"
10. singing - adjective
· smooth and flowing
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.