1. silver - noun
· a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
2. silver - noun
· coins made of silver
3. silver - noun
· a light shade of grey
4. silver - noun
· silverware eating utensils
5. silver - noun
· a trophy made of silver (or having the appearance of silver) that is usually awarded for winning second place in a competition
6. silver - verb
· coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
7. silver - verb
· make silver in color; "Her worries had silvered her hair"
8. silver - verb
· turn silver; "The man's hair silvered very attractively"
9. silver - adjective
· made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
10. silver - adjective
· having the white lustrous sheen of silver; "a land of silver (or silvern) rivers where the salmon leap"; "repeated scrubbings have given the wood a silvery sheen"
11. silver - adjective
· of lustrous grey; covered with or tinged with the color of silver; "silvery hair"
12. silver - adjective
· expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively; "able to dazzle with his facile tongue"; "silver speech"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.