1. sign - verb
· mark with one's signature; write one's name (on); "She signed the letter and sent it off"; "Please sign here"
2. sign - verb
· approve and express assent, responsibility, or obligation; "All parties ratified the peace treaty"; "Have you signed your contract yet?"
3. sign - verb
· be engaged by a written agreement; "He signed to play the casino on Dec. 18"; "The soprano signed to sing the new opera"
4. sign - verb
· engage by written agreement; "They signed two new pitchers for the next season"
5. sign - verb
· communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs; "He signed his disapproval with a dismissive hand gesture"; "The diner signaled the waiters to bring the menu"
6. sign - verb
· place signs, as along a road; "sign an intersection"; "This road has been signed"
7. sign - verb
· communicate in sign language; "I don't know how to sign, so I could not communicate with my deaf cousin"
8. sign - verb
· make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
9. signed - adjective
· having a handwritten signature; "a signed letter"
10. signed - adjective
· used of the language of the deaf
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.