1. sight - noun
· an instance of visual perception; "the sight of his wife brought him back to reality"; "the train was an unexpected sight"
2. sight - noun
· anything that is seen; "he was a familiar sight on the television"; "they went to Paris to see the sights"
3. sight - noun
· the ability to see; the visual faculty
4. sight - noun
· a range of mental vision; "in his sight she could do no wrong"
5. sight - noun
· the range of vision; "out of sight of land"
6. sight - noun
· the act of looking or seeing or observing; "he tried to get a better view of it"; "his survey of the battlefield was limited"
7. sight - noun
· (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
Synonym(s): batch, deal, flock, good_deal, great_deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite_a_little, raft, slew, spate, stack, tidy_sum, wad
8. sight - verb
· catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes; "he caught sight of the king's men coming over the ridge"
9. sight - verb
· take aim by looking through the sights of a gun (or other device)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.