1. sicken - verb
· cause aversion in; offend the moral sense of; "The pornographic pictures sickened us"
2. sicken - verb
· get sick; "She fell sick last Friday, and now she is in the hospital"
3. sicken - verb
· upset and make nauseated; "The smell of the food turned the pregnant woman's stomach"; "The mold on the food sickened the diners"
4. sicken - verb
· make sick or ill; "This kind of food sickens me"
5. sickening - adjective
· causing or able to cause nausea; "a nauseating smell"; "nauseous offal"; "a sickening stench"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.