1. siamese - noun
· a branch of the Tai languages
2. siamese - noun
· a native or inhabitant of Thailand
3. siamese - noun
· an inlet with two or more couplings to which a hose can be attached so that fire engines can pump water into the sprinkler system of a building
4. siamese - noun
· a slender short-haired blue-eyed breed of cat having a pale coat with dark ears paws face and tail tip
5. siamese - adjective
· of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand or its people; "Siamese kings"; "different Thai tribes live in the north"
6. siamese - adjective
· of or relating to the languages of the Thai people; "Thai tones"
7. siamese - adjective
· of or relating to Thailand; "the Thai border with Laos"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.