1. shuffle - noun
· the act of mixing cards haphazardly
2. shuffle - noun
· walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet; "from his shambling I assumed he was very old"
3. shuffle - verb
· walk by dragging one's feet; "he shuffled out of the room"; "We heard his feet shuffling down the hall"
4. shuffle - verb
· move about, move back and forth; "He shuffled his funds among different accounts in various countries so as to avoid the IRS"
5. shuffle - verb
· mix so as to make a random order or arrangement; "shuffle the cards"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.