1. shrinking - noun
· process or result of becoming less or smaller; "the material lost 2 inches per yard in shrinkage"
2. shrinking - noun
· the act of becoming less
3. shrink - verb
· wither, as with a loss of moisture; "The fruit dried and shriveled"
4. shrink - verb
· draw back, as with fear or pain; "she flinched when they showed the slaughtering of the calf"
5. shrink - verb
· reduce in size; reduce physically; "Hot water will shrink the sweater"; "Can you shrink this image?"
6. shrink - verb
· become smaller or draw together; "The fabric shrank"; "The balloon shrank"
7. shrink - verb
· decrease in size, range, or extent; "His earnings shrank"; "My courage shrivelled when I saw the task before me"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.