1. shower - noun
· a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you; "they installed a shower in the bathroom"
2. shower - noun
· washing yourself by standing upright under water sprayed from a nozzle; "he took a shower after the game"
3. shower - noun
· a brief period of precipitation; "the game was interrupted by a brief shower"
4. shower - noun
· a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc) likened to a rain shower; "a little shower of rose petals"; "a sudden cascade of sparks"
5. shower - noun
· someone who organizes an exhibit for others to see
6. shower - noun
· a party of friends assembled to present gifts (usually of a specified kind) to a person; "her friends organized a baby shower for her when she was expecting"
7. shower - verb
· expend profusely; also used with abstract nouns; "He was showered with praise"
8. shower - verb
· spray or sprinkle with; "The guests showered rice on the couple"
9. shower - verb
· take a shower; wash one's body in the shower; "You should shower after vigorous exercise"
10. shower - verb
· rain abundantly; "Meteors showered down over half of Australia"
11. shower - verb
· provide abundantly with; "He showered her with presents"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.