1. shower - noun
· a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you; "they installed a shower in the bathroom"
2. shower - noun
· washing yourself by standing upright under water sprayed from a nozzle; "he took a shower after the game"
3. shower - noun
· a brief period of precipitation; "the game was interrupted by a brief shower"
4. shower - noun
· a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc) likened to a rain shower; "a little shower of rose petals"; "a sudden cascade of sparks"
5. shower - noun
· someone who organizes an exhibit for others to see
6. shower - noun
· a party of friends assembled to present gifts (usually of a specified kind) to a person; "her friends organized a baby shower for her when she was expecting"
7. shower - verb
· expend profusely; also used with abstract nouns; "He was showered with praise"
8. shower - verb
· spray or sprinkle with; "The guests showered rice on the couple"
9. shower - verb
· take a shower; wash one's body in the shower; "You should shower after vigorous exercise"
10. shower - verb
· rain abundantly; "Meteors showered down over half of Australia"
11. shower - verb
· provide abundantly with; "He showered her with presents"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.