1. shore - noun
· the land along the edge of a body of water
2. shore - noun
· a beam or timber that is propped against a structure to provide support
3. shore - verb
· serve as a shore to; "The river was shored by trees"
4. shore - verb
· arrive on shore; "The ship landed in Pearl Harbor"
5. shore - verb
· support by placing against something solid or rigid; "shore and buttress an old building"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.