1. shoot - noun
· a new branch
2. shoot - noun
· the act of shooting at targets; "they hold a shoot every weekend during the summer"
3. shoot - verb
· hit with a missile from a weapon
4. shoot - verb
· kill by firing a missile
5. shoot - verb
· fire a shot; "the gunman blasted away"
6. shoot - verb
· make a film or photograph of something; "take a scene"; "shoot a movie"
7. shoot - verb
· send forth suddenly, intensely, swiftly; "shoot a glance"
8. shoot - verb
· run or move very quickly or hastily; "She dashed into the yard"
9. shoot - verb
· move quickly and violently; "The car tore down the street"; "He came charging into my office"
10. shoot - verb
· throw or propel in a specific direction or towards a specific objective; "shoot craps"; "shoot a golf ball"
11. shoot - verb
· record on photographic film; "I photographed the scene of the accident"; "She snapped a picture of the President"
12. shoot - verb
· emit (as light, flame, or fumes) suddenly and forcefully; "The dragon shot fumes and flames out of its mouth"
13. shoot - verb
· cause a sharp and sudden pain in; "The pain shot up her leg"
14. shoot - verb
· force or drive (a fluid or gas) into by piercing; "inject hydrogen into the balloon"
15. shoot - verb
· variegate by interweaving weft threads of different colors; "shoot cloth"
16. shoot - verb
· throw dice, as in a crap game
17. shoot - verb
· spend frivolously and unwisely; "Fritter away one's inheritance"
18. shoot - verb
· score; "shoot a basket"; "shoot a goal"
19. shoot - verb
· utter fast and forcefully; "She shot back an answer"
20. shoot - verb
· measure the altitude of by using a sextant; "shoot a star"
21. shoot - verb
· produce buds, branches, or germinate; "the potatoes sprouted"
22. shoot - verb
· give an injection to; "We injected the glucose into the patient's vein"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.