1. shock - verb
· surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
2. shock - verb
· strike with disgust or revulsion; "The scandalous behavior of this married woman shocked her friends"
3. shock - verb
· strike with horror or terror; "The news of the bombing shocked her"
4. shock - verb
· collide violently
5. shock - verb
· collect or gather into shocks; "shock grain"
6. shock - verb
· subject to electrical shocks
7. shock - verb
· inflict a trauma upon
8. shocked - adjective
· struck with fear, dread, or consternation
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.