1. shit - noun
· obscene terms for feces
2. shit - noun
· obscene words for unacceptable behavior; "I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"; "what he said was mostly bull"
3. shit - noun
· a small worthless amount; "you don't know jack"
4. shit - noun
· a coarse term for defecation; "he took a shit"
5. shit - noun
· insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
6. shit - noun
· something of little value; "his promise is not worth a damn"; "not worth one red cent"; "not worth shucks"
7. shit - verb
· give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
8. shit - verb
· have a bowel movement; "The dog had made in the flower beds"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.