1. shipwreck - noun
· a wrecked ship (or a part of one)
2. shipwreck - noun
· an irretrievable loss; "that was the shipwreck of their romance"
3. shipwreck - noun
· an accident that destroys a ship at sea
4. shipwreck - verb
· ruin utterly; "You have shipwrecked my career"
5. shipwreck - verb
· suffer failure, as in some enterprise
6. shipwreck - verb
· cause to experience shipwreck; "They were shipwrecked in one of the mysteries at sea"
7. shipwreck - verb
· destroy a ship; "The vessel was shipwrecked"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.