1. shingles - noun
· eruptions along a nerve path often accompanied by severe neuralgia
2. shingle - noun
· building material used as siding or roofing
3. shingle - noun
· coarse beach gravel of small waterworn stones and pebbles (or a stretch of shore covered with such gravel)
4. shingle - noun
· a small signboard outside the office of a lawyer or doctor, e.g.
5. shingle - verb
· cover with shingles; "shingle a roof"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.