1. shield - noun
· a protective covering or structure
2. shield - noun
· armor carried on the arm to intercept blows
3. shield - noun
· hard outer covering or case of certain organisms such as arthropods and turtles
4. shield - verb
· protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
5. shield - verb
· hold back a thought or feeling about; "She is harboring a grudge against him"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.