1. shave - noun
· the act of removing hair with a razor
2. shave - verb
· remove body hair with a razor
3. shave - verb
· cut closely; "trim my beard"
4. shave - verb
· cut the price of
5. shave - verb
· cut or remove with or as if with a plane; "The machine shaved off fine layers from the piece of wood"
6. shave - verb
· make shavings of or reduce to shavings; "shave the radish"
7. shave - verb
· touch the surface of lightly; "His back shaved the counter in passing"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.