1. shattering - noun
· the act of breaking something into small pieces
2. shatter - verb
· break into many pieces; "The wine glass shattered"
3. shatter - verb
· damage or destroy; "The news of her husband's death shattered her life"
4. shatter - verb
· cause to break into many pieces; "shatter the plate"
5. shattering - adjective
· seemingly loud enough to break something; violently rattling or clattering; "shattering rain striking the windowpanes"; "the shattering tones of the enormous carillon"; "the shattering peal of artillery"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.