1. settle - verb
· settle into a position, usually on a surface or ground; "dust settled on the roofs"
2. settle - verb
· bring to an end; settle conclusively; "The case was decided"; "The judge decided the case in favor of the plaintiff"; "The father adjudicated when the sons were quarreling over their inheritance"
3. settle - verb
· settle conclusively; come to terms; "We finally settled the argument"
4. settle - verb
· take up residence and become established; "The immigrants settled in the Midwest"
5. settle - verb
· come to terms; "After some discussion we finally made up"
6. settle - verb
· go under; "The raft sank and its occupants drowned"
7. settle - verb
· become settled or established and stable in one's residence or life style; "He finally settled down"
8. settle - verb
· become resolved, fixed, established, or quiet; "The roar settled to a thunder"; "The wind settled in the West"; "it is settling to rain"; "A cough settled in her chest"; "Her mood settled into lethargy"
9. settle - verb
· establish or develop as a residence; "He settled the farm 200 years ago"; "This land was settled by Germans"
10. settle - verb
· come to rest
11. settle - verb
· arrange or fix in the desired order; "She settled the teacart"
12. settle - verb
· accept despite lack of complete satisfaction; "We settled for a lower price"
13. settle - verb
· end a legal dispute by arriving at a settlement; "The two parties finally settled"
14. settle - verb
· dispose of; make a financial settlement
15. settle - verb
· become clear by the sinking of particles; "the liquid gradually settled"
16. settle - verb
· cause to become clear by forming a sediment (of liquids)
17. settle - verb
· sink down or precipitate; "the mud subsides when the waters become calm"
18. settle - verb
· fix firmly; "He ensconced himself in the chair"
19. settle - verb
· get one's revenge for a wrong or an injury; "I finally settled with my old enemy"
20. settle - verb
· make final; put the last touches on; put into final form; "let's finalize the proposal"
21. settle - verb
· form a community; "The Swedes settled in Minnesota"
22. settle - verb
· come as if by falling; "Night fell"; "Silence fell"
23. settled - adjective
· established or decided beyond dispute or doubt; "with details of the wedding settled she could now sleep at night"
24. settled - adjective
· established in a desired position or place; not moving about; "nomads...absorbed among the settled people"; "settled areas"; "I don't feel entirely settled here"; "the advent of settled civilization"
25. settled - adjective
· inhabited by colonists
26. settled - adjective
· not changeable; "a period of settled weather"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.