1. sessions - noun
· United States composer who promoted 20th century music (1896-1985)
2. session - noun
· a meeting for execution of a group's functions; "it was the opening session of the legislature"
3. session - noun
· the time during which a school holds classes; "they had to shorten the school term"
4. session - noun
· a meeting devoted to a particular activity; "a filming session"; "a gossip session"
5. session - noun
· a meeting of spiritualists; "the seance was held in the medium's parlor"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.