1. sensitive - noun
· someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead; "he consulted several mediums"
2. sensitive - adjective
· responsive to physical stimuli; "a mimosa's leaves are sensitive to touch"; "a sensitive voltmeter"; "sensitive skin"; "sensitive to light"
3. sensitive - adjective
· being susceptible to the attitudes, feelings, or circumstances of others; "sensitive to the local community and its needs"
4. sensitive - adjective
· able to feel or perceive; "even amoeba are sensible creatures"; "the more sensible parts of the skin"
5. sensitive - adjective
· hurting; "the tender spot on his jaw"
6. sensitive - adjective
· of or pertaining to classified information or matters affecting national security
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.