1. senior - noun
· an undergraduate student during the year preceding graduation
2. senior - noun
· a person who is older than you are
3. senior - adjective
· older; higher in rank; longer in length of tenure or service; "senior officer"
4. senior - adjective
· used of the fourth and final year in United States high school or college; "the senior prom"
5. senior - adjective
· advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables); "aged members of the society"; "elderly residents could remember the construction of the first skyscraper"; "senior citizen"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.