1. secular - noun
· someone who is not a clergyman or a professional person
2. secular - adjective
· of or relating to the doctrine that rejects religion and religious considerations
3. secular - adjective
· characteristic of or devoted to the temporal world as opposed to the spiritual world; "worldly goods and advancement"; "temporal possessions of the church"
4. secular - adjective
· not concerned with or devoted to religion; "sacred and profane music"; "secular drama"; "secular architecture"; "children being brought up in an entirely profane environment"
5. secular - adjective
· of or relating to clergy not bound by monastic vows; "the secular clergy"
6. secular - adjective
· characteristic of those who are not members of the clergy; "set his collar in laic rather than clerical position"; "the lay ministry"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.