1. seats - noun
· an area that includes places where several people can sit; "there is seating for 40 students in this classroom"
2. seat - noun
· a space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane); "he booked their seats in advance"; "he sat in someone else's place"
3. seat - noun
· the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
Synonym(s): buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind_end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear_end, rump, stern, tail, tail_end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass
4. seat - noun
· furniture that is designed for sitting on; "there were not enough seats for all the guests"
5. seat - noun
· any support where you can sit (especially the part of a chair or bench etc. on which you sit); "he dusted off the seat before sitting down"
6. seat - noun
· a center of authority (as a city from which authority is exercised)
7. seat - noun
· the location (metaphorically speaking) where something is based; "the brain is said to be the seat of reason"
8. seat - noun
· the legal right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body; "he was elected to a seat in the Senate"
9. seat - noun
· a part of a machine that supports or guides another part
10. seat - noun
· the cloth covering for the buttocks; "the seat of his pants was worn through"
11. seat - verb
· show to a seat; assign a seat for; "The host seated me next to Mrs. Smith"
12. seat - verb
· be able to seat; "The theater seats 2,000"
13. seat - verb
· place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position; "there was a ceremony to induct the president of the Academy"
14. seat - verb
· put a seat on a chair
15. seat - verb
· provide with seats; "seat a concert hall"
16. seat - verb
· place or attach firmly in or on a base; "seat the camera on the tripod"
17. seat - verb
· place in or on a seat; "the mother seated the toddler on the high chair"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.