1. sealing - noun
· the act of treating something to make it repel water
2. seal - verb
· make tight; secure against leakage; "seal the windows"
3. seal - verb
· close with or as if with a seal; "She sealed the letter with hot wax"
4. seal - verb
· decide irrevocably; "sealing dooms"
5. seal - verb
· affix a seal to; "seal the letter"
6. seal - verb
· cover with varnish
7. seal - verb
· hunt seals
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.