1. seal - verb
· make tight; secure against leakage; "seal the windows"
2. seal - verb
· close with or as if with a seal; "She sealed the letter with hot wax"
3. seal - verb
· decide irrevocably; "sealing dooms"
4. seal - verb
· affix a seal to; "seal the letter"
5. seal - verb
· cover with varnish
6. seal - verb
· hunt seals
7. sealed - adjective
· established irrevocably; "his fate is sealed"
8. sealed - adjective
· closed or secured with or as if with a seal; "my lips are sealed"; "the package is still sealed"; "the premises are sealed"
9. sealed - adjective
· undisclosed for the time being; "sealed orders"; "a sealed move in chess"
10. sealed - adjective
· determined irrevocably; "his fate is sealed"
11. sealed - adjective
· having been paved
12. sealed - adjective
· covered with a waterproof coating; "a sealed driveway"
13. sealed - adjective
· (of walls) covered with a coat of plaster
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.