1. scream - noun
· sharp piercing cry; "her screaming attracted the neighbors"
2. scream - noun
· a high-pitched noise resembling a human cry; "he ducked at the screechings of shells"; "he heard the scream of the brakes"
3. scream - noun
· a joke that seems extremely funny
4. scream - verb
· utter a sudden loud cry; "she cried with pain when the doctor inserted the needle"; "I yelled to her from the window but she couldn't hear me"
5. scream - verb
· utter or declare in a very loud voice; "You don't have to yell--I can hear you just fine"
6. scream - verb
· make a loud, piercing sound; "Fighter planes are screaming through the skies"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.