1. scrape - noun
· a harsh noise made by scraping; "the scrape of violin bows distracted her"
2. scrape - noun
· an abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off
3. scrape - noun
· a deep bow with the foot drawn backwards (indicating excessive humility); "all that bowing and scraping did not impress him"
4. scrape - noun
· an indication of damage
5. scrape - verb
· scratch repeatedly; "The cat scraped at the armchair"
6. scrape - verb
· make by scraping; "They scraped a letter into the stone"
7. scrape - verb
· cut the surface of; wear away the surface of
8. scrape - verb
· bend the knees and bow in a servile manner
9. scrape - verb
· gather (money or other resources) together over time; "She had scraped together enough money for college"; "they scratched a meager living"
10. scrape - verb
· bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of; "The boy skinned his knee when he fell"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.