1. scrap - noun
· a small fragment of something broken off from the whole; "a bit of rock caught him in the eye"
2. scrap - noun
· worthless material that is to be disposed of
3. scrap - noun
· a small piece of something that is left over after the rest has been used; "she jotted it on a scrap of paper"; "there was not a scrap left"
4. scrap - noun
· the act of fighting; any contest or struggle; "a fight broke out at the hockey game"; "there was fighting in the streets"; "the unhappy couple got into a terrible scrap"
5. scrap - verb
· dispose of (something useless or old); "trash these old chairs"; "junk an old car"; "scrap your old computer"
6. scrap - verb
· have a disagreement over something; "We quarreled over the question as to who discovered America"; "These two fellows are always scrapping over something"
7. scrap - verb
· make into scrap or refuse; "scrap the old airplane and sell the parts"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.