1. scours - noun
· diarrhea in livestock
2. scour - noun
· a place that is scoured (especially by running water)
3. scour - verb
· examine minutely; "The police scoured the country for the fugitive"
4. scour - verb
· clean with hard rubbing; "She scrubbed his back"
5. scour - verb
· rub hard or scrub; "scour the counter tops"
6. scour - verb
· rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid; "flush the wound with antibiotics"; "purge the old gas tank"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.