1. scorch - noun
· a surface burn
2. scorch - noun
· a plant disease that produces a browning or scorched appearance of plant tissues
3. scorch - noun
· a discoloration caused by heat
4. scorch - verb
· make very hot and dry; "The heat scorched the countryside"
5. scorch - verb
· become superficially burned; "my eyebrows singed when I bent over the flames"
6. scorch - verb
· destroy completely by or as if by fire; "The wildfire scorched the forest and several homes"; "the invaders scorched the land"
7. scorch - verb
· burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color; "The cook blackened the chicken breast"; "The fire charred the ceiling above the mantelpiece"; "the flames scorched the ceiling"
8. scorch - verb
· become scorched or singed under intense heat or dry conditions; "The exposed tree scorched in the hot sun"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.