1. scent - verb
· cause to smell or be smelly
2. scent - verb
· catch the scent of; get wind of; "The dog nosed out the drugs"
3. scent - verb
· apply perfume to; "She perfumes herself every day"
4. scented - adjective
· having the sense of smell; "keen-scented hounds"
5. scented - adjective
· filled or impregnated with perfume; "perfumed boudoir"; "perfumed stationery"; "scented soap"
6. scented - adjective
· having a natural fragrance; "odoriferous spices"; "the odorous air of the orchard"; "the perfumed air of June"; "scented flowers"
7. scented - adjective
· (used in combination) having the odor of; "clean-scented laundry"; "a manure-scented barnyard"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.