1. scatter - verb
· to cause to separate and go in different directions; "She waved her hand and scattered the crowds"
2. scatter - verb
· move away from each other; "The crowds dispersed"; "The children scattered in all directions when the teacher approached"
3. scatter - verb
· distribute loosely; "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
4. scatter - verb
· sow by scattering; "scatter seeds"
5. scatter - verb
· cause to separate; "break up kidney stones"; "disperse particles"
6. scatter - verb
· strew or distribute over an area; "He spread fertilizer over the lawn"; "scatter cards across the table"
7. scattered - adjective
· occurring or distributed over widely spaced and irregular intervals in time or space; "scattered showers"; "scattered villages"
8. scattered - adjective
· lacking orderly continuity; "a confused set of instructions"; "a confused dream about the end of the world"; "disconnected fragments of a story"; "scattered thoughts"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.