1. scaling - noun
· the act of arranging in a graduated series
2. scaling - noun
· act of measuring or arranging or adjusting according to a scale
3. scaling - noun
· ascent by or as if by a ladder
4. scale - verb
· measure by or as if by a scale; "This bike scales only 25 pounds"
5. scale - verb
· pattern, make, regulate, set, measure, or estimate according to some rate or standard
6. scale - verb
· take by attacking with scaling ladders; "The troops scaled the walls of the fort"
7. scale - verb
· reach the highest point of; "We scaled the Mont Blanc"
8. scale - verb
· climb up by means of a ladder
9. scale - verb
· remove the scales from; "scale fish"
10. scale - verb
· measure with or as if with scales; "scale the gold"
11. scale - verb
· size or measure according to a scale; "This model must be scaled down"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.