1. scale - noun
· an ordered reference standard; "judging on a scale of 1 to 10"
2. scale - noun
· relative magnitude; "they entertained on a grand scale"
3. scale - noun
· the ratio between the size of something and a representation of it; "the scale of the map"; "the scale of the model"
4. scale - noun
· a specialized leaf or bract that protects a bud or catkin
5. scale - noun
· a thin flake of dead epidermis shed from the surface of the skin
6. scale - noun
· (music) a series of notes differing in pitch according to a specific scheme (usually within an octave)
7. scale - noun
· a measuring instrument for weighing; shows amount of mass
8. scale - noun
· an indicator having a graduated sequence of marks
9. scale - noun
· a metal sheathing of uniform thickness (such as the shield attached to an artillery piece to protect the gunners)
10. scale - noun
· a flattened rigid plate forming part of the body covering of many animals
11. scale - verb
· measure by or as if by a scale; "This bike scales only 25 pounds"
12. scale - verb
· pattern, make, regulate, set, measure, or estimate according to some rate or standard
13. scale - verb
· take by attacking with scaling ladders; "The troops scaled the walls of the fort"
14. scale - verb
· reach the highest point of; "We scaled the Mont Blanc"
15. scale - verb
· climb up by means of a ladder
16. scale - verb
· remove the scales from; "scale fish"
17. scale - verb
· measure with or as if with scales; "scale the gold"
18. scale - verb
· size or measure according to a scale; "This model must be scaled down"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.