1. satisfaction - noun
· the contentment one feels when one has fulfilled a desire, need, or expectation; "the chef tasted the sauce with great satisfaction"
2. satisfaction - noun
· state of being gratified or satisfied; "dull repetitious work gives no gratification"; "to my immense gratification he arrived on time"
3. satisfaction - noun
· compensation for a wrong; "we were unable to get satisfaction from the local store"
4. satisfaction - noun
· (law) the payment of a debt or fulfillment of an obligation; "the full and final satisfaction of the claim"
5. satisfaction - noun
· act of fulfilling a desire or need or appetite; "the satisfaction of their demand for better services"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.