1. sap - noun
· a watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant
2. sap - noun
· a person who lacks good judgment
3. sap - noun
· a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle; used for hitting people
4. sap - verb
· deplete; "exhaust one's savings"; "We quickly played out our strength"
5. sap - verb
· excavate the earth beneath
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.