1. saltation - noun
· (geology) the leaping movement of sand or soil particles as they are transported in a fluid medium over an uneven surface
2. saltation - noun
· (genetics) a mutation that drastically changes the phenotype of an organism or species
3. saltation - noun
· an abrupt transition; "a successful leap from college to the major leagues"
4. saltation - noun
· taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music
5. saltation - noun
· a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.