1. safe - noun
· strongbox where valuables can be safely kept
2. safe - noun
· a ventilated or refrigerated cupboard for securing provisions from pests
3. safe - noun
· contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
4. safe - adjective
· free from danger or the risk of harm; "a safe trip"; "you will be safe here"; "a safe place"; "a safe bet"
5. safe - adjective
· (of an undertaking) secure from risk
6. safe - adjective
· having reached a base without being put out; "the runner was called safe when the baseman dropped the ball"
7. safe - adjective
· financially safe; "a good investment"; "a secure investment"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.