1. saddle - noun
· a seat for the rider of a horse or other animal
2. saddle - noun
· a pass or ridge that slopes gently between two peaks (is shaped like a saddle)
3. saddle - noun
· cut of meat (especially mutton or lamb) consisting of part of the backbone and both loins
4. saddle - noun
· a piece of leather across the instep of a shoe
5. saddle - noun
· a seat for the rider of a bicycle
6. saddle - noun
· posterior part of the back of a domestic fowl
7. saddle - verb
· put a saddle on; "saddle the horses"
8. saddle - verb
· load or burden; encumber; "he saddled me with that heavy responsibility"
9. saddle - verb
· impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to; "He charged her with cleaning up all the files over the weekend"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.