1. rushing - noun
· (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running into the line; "the linebackers were ready to stop a rush"
2. rushing - noun
· the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner; "in his haste to leave he forgot his book"
3. rush - verb
· move hurridly; "He rushed down the hall to receive his guests"; "The cars raced down the street"
4. rush - verb
· attack suddenly
5. rush - verb
· urge to an unnatural speed; "Don't rush me, please!"
6. rush - verb
· act or move at high speed; "We have to rush!"; "hurry--it's late!"
7. rush - verb
· run with the ball, in football
8. rush - verb
· cause to move fast or to rush or race; "The psychologist raced the rats through a long maze"
9. rush - verb
· cause to occur rapidly; "the infection precipitated a high fever and allergic reactions"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.