1. ruin - noun
· an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction; "you have brought ruin on this entire family"
2. ruin - noun
· a ruined building; "they explored several Roman ruins"
3. ruin - noun
· the process of becoming dilapidated
4. ruin - noun
· an event that results in destruction
5. ruin - noun
· failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
6. ruin - noun
· destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
7. ruin - verb
· destroy completely; damage irreparably; "You have ruined my car by pouring sugar in the tank!"; "The tears ruined her make-up"
8. ruin - verb
· destroy or cause to fail; "This behavior will ruin your chances of winning the election"
9. ruin - verb
· reduce to bankruptcy; "My daughter's fancy wedding is going to break me!"; "The slump in the financial markets smashed him"
10. ruin - verb
· reduce to ruins; "The country lay ruined after the war"
11. ruin - verb
· deprive of virginity; "This dirty old man deflowered several young girls in the village"
12. ruin - verb
· fall into ruin
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.