1. ruffle - noun
· a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim
2. ruffle - noun
· a high tight collar
3. ruffle - noun
· a noisy fight
4. ruffle - verb
· stir up (water) so as to form ripples
5. ruffle - verb
· trouble or vex; "ruffle somebody's composure"
6. ruffle - verb
· to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others; "He struts around like a rooster in a hen house"
7. ruffle - verb
· discompose; "This play is going to ruffle some people"; "She has a way of ruffling feathers among her colleagues"
8. ruffle - verb
· twitch or flutter; "the paper flicked"
9. ruffle - verb
· mix so as to make a random order or arrangement; "shuffle the cards"
10. ruffle - verb
· erect or fluff up; "the bird ruffled its feathers"
11. ruffle - verb
· disturb the smoothness of; "ruffle the surface of the water"
12. ruffle - verb
· pleat or gather into a ruffle; "ruffle the curtain fabric"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.