1. rousing - noun
· the act of arousing; "the purpose of art is the arousal of emotions"
2. rouse - verb
· become active; "He finally bestirred himself"
3. rouse - verb
· force or drive out; "The police routed them out of bed at 2 A.M."
4. rouse - verb
· cause to be agitated, excited, or roused; "The speaker charged up the crowd with his inflammatory remarks"
5. rouse - verb
· cause to become awake or conscious; "He was roused by the drunken men in the street"; "Please wake me at 6 AM."
6. rousing - adjective
· capable of arousing enthusiasm or excitement; "a rousing sermon"; "stirring events such as wars and rescues"
7. rousing - adjective
· rousing to activity or heightened action as by spurring or goading; "tossed a rousing political comment into the conversation"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.