1. rounding - noun
· (mathematics) a miscalculation that results from rounding off numbers to a convenient number of decimals; "the error in the calculation was attributable to rounding"; "taxes are rounded off to the nearest dollar but the rounding error is surprisingly small"
2. round - verb
· wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
3. round - verb
· make round; "round the edges"
4. round - verb
· pronounce with rounded lips
5. round - verb
· attack in speech or writing; "The editors of the left-leaning paper attacked the new House Speaker"
6. round - verb
· bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state; "polish your social manners"
7. round - verb
· express as a round number; "round off the amount"
8. round - verb
· become round, plump, or shapely; "The young woman is fleshing out"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.