1. roughness - noun
· a texture of a surface or edge that is not smooth but is irregular and uneven
2. roughness - noun
· the quality of being harsh or rough or grating to the senses
3. roughness - noun
· an unpolished unrefined quality; "the crudeness of frontier dwellings depressed her"
4. roughness - noun
· used of the sea during inclement or stormy weather
5. roughness - noun
· rowdy behavior
6. roughness - noun
· the formation of small pits in a surface as a consequence of corrosion
7. roughness - noun
· harsh or severe speech or behavior; "men associate the roughness of nonstandard working-class speech with masculinity"; "the roughness of her voice was a signal to keep quiet"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.