1. rooting - noun
· the process of putting forth roots and beginning to grow
2. root - verb
· take root and begin to grow; "this plant roots quickly"
3. root - verb
· come into existence, originate; "The problem roots in her depression"
4. root - verb
· cheer for; "She roots for the Broncos"
5. root - verb
· plant by the roots
6. root - verb
· dig with the snout; "the pig was rooting for truffles"
7. root - verb
· become settled or established and stable in one's residence or life style; "He finally settled down"
8. root - verb
· cause to take roots
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.