1. rooms - noun
· apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
2. room - noun
· an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
3. room - noun
· space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
4. room - noun
· opportunity for; "room for improvement"
5. room - noun
· the people who are present in a room; "the whole room was cheering"
6. room - verb
· live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.